HND in Healthcare Practice
Higher National Diploma (HND) is a specialist programme with a strong work-related emphasis. The qualification provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the sector with national recognition by employers allowing progression direct into employment or to degree.
HND Course Diploma in Healthcare Practice is aimed at students wanting to continue their education through applied learning and to develop students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the healthcare sector and adapt to a constantly changing world.
About the Course
The course is designed to offer a strong, sector-related emphasis on practical skills development, alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding of health and social care related areas, both in the UK and overseas. The qualification provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required for the sector, and the national recognition by employers can allow progression into employment.
- Law, Policy and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
- Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values in Health and Social Care Practice
- Supporting the Individual Journey through Integrated Health and Social Care
- Fundamentals of Evidence-based Practice (Pearson-set Project)
- Developing Operational Management Skills for Healthcare Practice for England
- Changing Perspectives in Public Health
- Effective Reporting and Record-keeping in Health and Social Care Services
- Innovation and Improvement through Action Research (Pearson-set Project)
- Reﬂective Approaches in Implementing Person-centred Practice
- Managing Quality in Care Environment
- Facilitating Change in Healthcare Environments
- Human Resource Management for Healthcare
- Global Health and Wellbeing
- Project Management for Healthcare
CEFR B2 (Students who are non-native English speakers or who have not studied Level 3 in United Kingdom are expected to hold an accepted English language B2 (CEFR) )
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or Apply Now